Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Google Group

I have started a Google group about ..wait for it..samplers! I have no idea what i`m doing..i`ve never even belonged to a Google group, so please be patient while I learn the format of the site, but I hope you, my readers will join . It is to provide information about antique as well as discuss modern samplers. Also it`s to provide a place to record links to interesting sampler sites, both retailers of antiques and reproductions as well as articles on the history of samplers. I hope there will be lots of members, and am looking forward to discussing my favorite obsession! Here is the addy: http://groups.google.ca/group/needlework-samplers?lnk=li&hl=en See you there!

No comments: