Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Friday, November 10, 2006

You like me, you really like me...

Sorry,...I was channeling Sally Fields there for a minute...
I just want to say thanks for all the comments and kind words on this blog. I love your comments, and i`m tickled pink to see them from people whose blogs I read.

Have you ever had a stupid day? A day when everything just goes to h*** for no apparent reason? Actually, it`s not just the day....more like a phase of life. I blame it on menopause.`Course, I blame everything on menopause lately.

I used to be smart. Not brilliant, but capable of most things, esp. the settings on electronic gizmos. I was the one who hooked up the new VCR, DVD,stereo, etc. When I first started using a computer, it was easy. Not so much anymore. It`s like I lost my tech. mojo....

Take this blog, for instance. I started off with the basic blogger, figuring it would be easier than Beta. WRONG. If you have been reading my blog, you`ll have noticed (with much hilarity, i`m sure) my attempts to add links to my sidebar.I thought the whole point of using a blogger service was so you didn`t have to learn HTML(and i still have to remind myself that doesn`t mean hotmail...duh!). Oh, yes,just type in the add. of your link, change the "Edit Me" to the name of said link, and there you go! Uhm...really?...but what about all those symbols and squiggles? What the heck do they mean?...I just wanna type it in, push a button, and have it appear.Please!...

So,I check out the Beta blogger features...A-HA!...This sounds like what I want...and at first it seemed easier...I actually added links...and then I logged out.How in the world do I get back in to post to my blog? My navigation bar is gone!...there are little tool symbols for changing things on my sidebar...

So, after muttering some not-too-nice words, I went to another blog,used their nav. bar, and managed to access my account.There has to be an easier way.If you don`t hear from me again,you`ll know why. I`ll be the one seeing if my laptop will fly... off the nearest wharf....ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL your a nut :)