Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Monday, November 12, 2007

New home, new problems..

But not big problems...i`m just cleaning and finding a spot to stitch...I need light and a comfy chair..which at this point seem to be on opposite sides of the room...



I`ve moved to Colorado Springs...my divorce is pending, and I am happier than I have been in years with a new man in my life...he is sweet and kind and loving...so finding a place to stitch is a minor problem to me..I have yet to move any large things here, so for now i`ll just use the end of the couch I guess...now if I can just convince the kittens that my thread is NOT their newest toy...

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my tool kit and on my blog...it means a lot that it is being read and enjoyed by stitchers...Hopefully it may inspire someone to pick up a needle and learn to stitch...I would like others to experience the joy needlework has brought to me...

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Well, your blog is always an inspiration to me, and thanks to you I found Traditional Stitches!

I hope you find a comfy stitching nook soon. But it sounds like that won't be a problem :o)

TeresaB said...

Congrats on your move. I'm sure the perfect spot to stitch will reveal itself very soon. Until then, the end of the couch isn't all that bad, I've been known to use it myself.

Anonymous said...

i was wondering when you were headed to the states and now i know! that light is the most important thing...then the comfy spot...maybe more day light stitching till you get good lighting? joann's has floor ott lamps, i think on sale this week? i'd be lost w/out mine!

welcome to your new home!

Anonymous said...

dear, I'm so thrilled you've found love and hapiness
take care, Eva
http://vavadesneiges.over-blog.com

Needlewoman said...

Congratulations on your move -- Colorado Springs is a beautiful area.