Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fanci Mats

I have found a wonderful needlework store in Littleton Colorado...It is called Fanci Mats and more...with emphasis on the more... lots more...patterns, kits, scissors, threads, fabrics, magazines, accessories...on and on and on...I thought I had died and gone to needlework heaven...they also have a friendly staff, great service, and are only about an hour away...here is a link to their website with directions to the shop...if you are anywhere within driving distance I recomend a trip there...

http://www.fancimats.com/directions/

After several posts here by me bemoaning the dearth of needlework shops, I thought I should tell you about this one...I am making another trip soon...

Keep stitching ladies...

1 comment:

staci said...

I stopped in there a few months ago~~isn't it nice??? And there's a yarn store next door,lol!

Indian Garden is breathtaking, congrats!