I have been tagged with the Fabby Award from Barb at Stitching Again . I had never read her blog, so now I have another wonderful place to read about stitching! I Have to list 5 of my addictions and then pass this award on to 5 other bloggers. So here, in no particular order:
- Samplers...I love them. If I am not stitching them, I am reading about them or dreaming of the ones i`d love to stitch.
- Coffee...I am an addict, I freely admit it! I have an espresso maker, a drip machine, and a french press. I don`t ever drink instant...I buy whole beans and grind them myself. I love coffee cream chocolates...coffee ice cream...chocolate covered coffee beans...coffee granola bars...well, you get the picture!
- The internet...I love bulletin boards...I belong to several Highlander fans BBs, as well as a lot of stitching boards. I even met my fiancee on line. Which brings me to....
- My SO...I met him on-line, and hope to be back in Colorado this year for good. He is a wonderful, kind, sweet caring gentle man. This may sound trite, but he is truly my soul-mate.
- Jewelery and gemstones. I love the history of them, and of course the sparkle. I collect them...one of my favorite stones is peridot. It is also my birthstone.
I am passing the award to:
- Sharon B`s Pin Tangle
- Catherine Noon`s Knoontime Knitting
- Staci at Snippets and Stash
- Gio at Giovanna Stitches
- Alison at The Crafty Squirrel
I tried to give the award to blogs that haven`t received it yet, but if you have, you now have it twice! *grin*
I am still debating about the Sharon Cohen sampler kit. If I get it in the US, it is $52....here in Canada it is $76.45 because of the difference in the dollar. But if it is in the US at my fiancees house, I won`t get to see it for months! (I have no illusions I will start it anytime soon) I have started a new job, but don`t want to count my chickens before they are hatched. The big problem is, attendance is mandatory...miss three classes and you are gone. Travelling this time of year is tricky, at best. Our road isn`t cleared from the last storm, and it`s snowing again...So no grocery shopping today. This weather really stinks!
Well, I have to get to work around here, so I can stitch tomorrow (hopefully)
Keep stitching ladies!