Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Red red red....


I love red. Especially the DMC variegated red 115, with which I am stitching this small sampler on 28ct Amber linen (I have no idea who the manufacturer is). I got the pattern on the Yahoo group The Sampler Life . It is called One Heart ABC and was a freebie. There are lots of sampler enthusiasts there, so take a moment to check it out!

Thanks to a news letter that I subscribe to, I also found a new collection of samplers on line, here and have been happily browsing this weekend. I have been so exhausted lately that stitching and browsing is about all I have the energy for right now. Work is killing me...when I get on to my regular schedule, i`ll be working four 10 hour days with three days off a week. I`m hoping I will get more done at home that way.


Time to turn in...keep stitching ladies!
PS- The date of publication on this post is wrong, it should be 3/2/09, but blogger doesn`t like that date for some reason...



3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's beautiful! I just printed it out! :)

staci said...

Very pretty freebie! I think your choice of DMC 115 is perfect!

TeresaB said...

Oh, that's a lovely freebie. And I adore the red you're using.