Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Grateful Heart

This is my progress to date. I am enjoying the colours, though not the thread so much (see previous post). Some of the skeins are fine though. If I was near a needlework store, I would try to exchange the ones i`m not pleased with, but that is out, unfortunately. I have not complained to the thread company...I hate doing that sort of thing, but I may yet. Anyway, the colours are pretty, and just the thing for spring.

For some reason, pics are loading so slow on my comp it is making it almost impossible to view my own blog, so I am displaying one post at a time on my front page. Sorry for the inconvenience...I will change it as soon as I figure out what is up.

Thanks for looking, and keep stitching ladies!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Oh that is looking lovely! I definitely want to stitch that one!

XXXX
Cari