Sunday, October 04, 2009
Mary Wigham is Finished!!
Ta-da!!! I finally finished my version of Mary Wigham. I started stitching this with the colours given for it, but I started making changes so certain motifs would show up properly. The more I stitched, the more I changed, playing around a bit with colour combinations within motifs as well.
I also left out some of the little diamond shaped decorations around the initials, as it made some areas too crowded. I am still not 100% happy with parts of it, but I don`t think i`ll do any more ripping out.
I have gone back to work on my Grateful Heart. It has been really hard to adjust to stitching with 2 strands of floss again. I much prefer stitching with one strand!
Keep stitchi9ng ladies!