Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

More stitching


For some reason Blogger wouldn`t let me arrange my pics in my last post, so here is my square of HOHRH. I am loving these, and doing one a month seems managable, and lets me get on with my (er-hem) multiple WIPs.
I am doing them on 40 ct lambswool with DMC. I have enough lambswool to do 2 more I think, then i`ll likely switch to Zweigart fabric. Not sure if they make a 40 ct lambswool, if not I may do some in natural. They are going to be all framed alike, and I am going to mix in some squares of VOHRH as well...
Keep stitching ladies!

7 comments:

Stitch By Stitch said...

Hi There! I love that house! I don't know what it is about houses but I really enjoy stitching them. I decided to use 40ct lambswool too! We can be crazy together.

Ineke said...

The house is lovely!
All the HRH pieces are great. HoHRH is waiting in my stash to be stitched once.

Giovanna said...

It's very pretty, mj. I love the patchy foreground in this block,

Katrina said...

Love it! And I think you can get lambswool in 40 count :-).

Denise said...

I like your house!

I tried to see your metallic floss in the Star Spangled Quilt but couldn't get it to enlarge. Have you decided what to do with that yet?

And how are you doing without your Gall bladder? Had mine out 2 weeks before Christmas. I'm finding certain foods don't agree with me at ALL! Hope you are feeling better!

Smiles -Denise

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on Houses. I should finally take mine out and add some more houses.

marylin & poussy said...

Oh that it is beautiful! Which talent best regards