Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Judah Hayle Recreation







Well, earlier this week our printer died. Instead of fooling around with taking it to the repair shop (it`s time to file more paper-crap...er...paperwork ) with the INS (the International Neurotic Sh**heads) we got a new one. I can now scan and send it to my comp!!! All hail the geek hubby!!


In celebration, I thought i`d share a scan of what I have been working on the most lately, my Judah Hayle recreation sampler from Needleprint. I am entering the home stretch and am anxious to finish it. Pardon the wrinkles, I never iron until I wash it after finishing. I`m always afraid I will 'set' a stain I hadn`t noticed.


I have used my own colour choices, and have changed a few things. It seems I can never do anything as charted, except repros of course...


Keep stitching ladies...

4 comments:

Giovanna said...

Very pretty sampler, mj! Have a great weekend.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I like your color choices very much. The sampler is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the finish.
Hugsz,
Susan

lynda said...

What a lovely sampler! I love all those colors!

Debby said...

This is a nice sampler! And you have the freedom to chance the colors if you want to:-)!

Greetings from Debby,
www.crossstitchstyle.blogspot.com