Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Friday, April 20, 2012

New Needleprint Book


This is coming soon from Needleprint , it`s the second book of the Feller collection, and it is going to be huge!! Over 400 samplers, plus pinballs, pockets, and huswifes! I have book I


and it`s one of the most gorgeous books I have ever seen! I also have this one


and it is also wonderful. These books are a must if you are an antique sampler lover, I can`t recommend them enough! The pictures are beautiful, with close ups that look like you have the sampler in your hand. Beautiful beautiful books. The new book should be ready for shipping in September, I have it earmarked for my Christmas pressie.

Keep stitching ladies!

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

It looks like a gorgeous book indeed. Are there charts to stitch reproductions from?
Hugs,
Susan

~mj~ said...

No charts in the first 2 books, so I am assuming there are none in this one. The books cover the samplers (and other needlework) construction and as much of the history as is known. There is, however, a chart on the inside slipcover of both Feller I and Goodhart, so there may be a chart in the slipcover of the new book, we will have to wait and see...

Giovanna said...

Yes, I'm looking out for this too. Needleprint's books are the best!