Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Friday, January 03, 2020

Ok, back again!

I finally picked up some stitching tonight, VoHRH. I watched / listened to a Floss Tube vid while I did it, and it felt ok. I am not saying I have my former enthusiasm back, but I feel the faint stirring.
   It has been a hard couple of months...three actually. I had terrific headaches in October, the kind that make you question your will to live. Then was treated for a sinus infection for two weeks...antibiotics. Fun aren't they? (sarcasm). I didn't quite get off those before I got the flu...that wiped out the rest of November and part of December. Finally got over that and discovered I had one of the largest tooth abscess known to mankind, which meant...yep, more antibiotics!! Yay, go me! No xmas for this girl...got hubby to take son out to Golden Corral while I slept the day away on pain pills and even nastier antibiotics (two kinds). I am sick of being sick...enough is enough! That tooth will be dealt with on the 9th of Jan.
  I think Youtube has been messing with my subscriptions...I can't seem to find the Flosstube channels I liked. I have found Off The Grid, I will be binge watching her vids for awhile...I just love her. I am searching for a lot of former favorites. Some names I remember and some I can't. I enjoy listening to the vids while I stitch...also Agatha Christie audio books. I have read all her books, but I still enjoy listening to them.
  I have been selling a few books and patterns on the Face Book group Samplers Through Time. I have way too many patterns, mostly samplers. If I had four sets of arms I could never get them all stitched in my lifetime. I would rather have a book on samplers than a bunch of patterns I will never stitch, then when I don't feel like stitching, I can curl up with a book.
 

Well I have blathered on long enough! Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments: