Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas is coming....

Do you stitch for Christmas? I usually do...I love christmas designs, and I love to stitch them during the holiday season...it helps me relax and take time to enjoy, rather than rushing around all the time...although sometimes it`s hard to find time.
I always make ornaments for gifts, though not as many as I used too...this year I only made two...I like to stitch them on 35-40 ct linen so they stay small, and the eyes are getting older...
I stitched Celtic Noel a few years ago, and I keep her up all year long.I have Celtic Summer as a WIP, but haven`t worked on her for awhile...I also keep up a christmas sampler year round, but the stockings and ornaments have to go away when christmas is over...
I haven`t been stitching much lately because of a pinched nerve in my shoulder, but I think i`ll be able to next week...if I can find the time. ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome Myra ! Christmas is really coming