Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Oops..I forgot..




One of my favorite and necessary needlework must-haves...my tool kit...I took bits and ideas from other kits I had seen, (most notably from Merry Cox`s lovely patterns), and made a kit to hold my needles, pins and scissors...it travels everywhere with me, although plane travel makes it necessary to have to take all the sharp objects out and pack them in my suitcase, the kit goes in my purse or carry-on...I would be upset if I lost my scissors..heartbroken if I lost my kit..

8 comments:

TeresaB said...

Oh my goodness, that's just glorious! I can see why you'd be heartbroken if you ever lost it. So glad you shared. I long to actually finish one of the many sets like this I have in my stash. Your's is truly an inspiration.

Keka Guillén said...

WOW, It's gorgeous!!!

Annemarie said...

This beauty really takes my breath away! This is something every needleworker should have. Although I doubt they could ever be as beautiful as yours!

samplerlover said...

I only say that this is simply "stunning". I would be hearthbroken if I lost this as well.

I agree with Annemarie that every serious needleworker should have one. I bet it takes pride of place in your needlework basket. Thank you for sharing. I love reading your blog and check nearly every day to see if you have posted. - Sandra.

Christine said...

It's really beautiful !!!

Deb said...

Yummmy! It's an awesome piece of handwork, and one you have to keep very nearby all the time! I love it!
Hugs,
Deb

Kim said...

That is really fabulous! Just great!

Lelia said...

OK, I'm gobsmacked! Excellent : ) I really like the way you made it uniquely your own. Enjoy