Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Michigan Sampler Survey

I try to post as many interesting sampler sites as I can. This one is collecting info on existing undocumented Michigan samplers. The coordinator is Eileen Bennet. Wouldn`t it be wonderful to stumble upon a sampler in your attic? Check it out.

http://www.commoncorners.com/sampler/default.htm

1 comment:

samplerlover said...

It certainly would be wonderful to find an old sampler in the attic. No chance in mine though LOL.
I do have a piece of Berlin Woolwork that is very old. It is in the size of a small rug and was worked by my Great Grandfather. It has the Union Jack on it. Maybe one day I will sit down and finish it. - Sandra.