I wasn`t sure how to hand out the awards...all the blogs I have nominated deserve all three in my opinion, but some have already received one or more of the awards. Also, the rules for the Arte y pico are a bit different, so I have three lists, one for Arte y pio, and one for the Brilliante, and one for the I love Your Blog award. I have given some blogs multiple awards, and that in no way reflects poorly on the ones I have given only one to. This was hard for me, as I don`t spend as much time as i`d like reading blogs. Ok, here goes.
1) Choose 5 blogs deserving to receive the award (conception, creativity, interesting equipment and contributing to the community of bloggers whatever the language)
2) Every award must contain the link towards the blog of his author so that it can be visited.
3) Every winner must show the award-logo and put back the name and the link towards the blog that attributed it for her.
4) The winner must show the blog link the Arte y Pico.
5) To Post the rules.
Here are my selections...and I have been narrowing down my choices for hours today...There are so many lovely blogs...it was so hard to choose
Now the rules for the I love Your Blog award:
- 1 Put the logo on your blog
2 Add a link to the person who awarded you
3 Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4 Add links to those blogs on yours
5 Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
My choices are (again, it was hard deciding)
3 Anne Hawn
5 Sampler Lover
Some of these blogs are old favorites of mine, some are new discoveries. I love reading them all.
The Brilliante rules:
- Put the logo on your blog
- Add a link to the person who awarded you
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs
- Add links to those blogs on yours
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
And my choices are:
All are beautiful blogs that inspire me and give me hours of reading pleasure. Thanks ladies!