Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have a little Faith...


Well, although I haven`t been blogging about the Plymoth Jacket Project lately, I have been following it`s making. Named 'Faith', the Jacket is finished!!! Three years in the making (has it really been that long???) and the results are stunning!
If you haven`t visited the blog that tells the story of the creation of this gorgeous jacket, grab a cup of tea and read here.
Til next time, keep stitching ladies!

2 comments:

Stitch By Stitch said...

I will have to check that blog again. I haven't visited it in some time. BTW-are you here yet?

~mj~ said...

I can`t seem to find your email addy, so I will answer you here...yes, i`m in Colorado! Finally, i`m legally here!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!