Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hold the phone!!

There is another partial sampler that looks like it is related to Jane Turner...this one by Mary Thomas Alias (?) Teethwell(?). Was Teethwell the town, or her last name? And why would she use 'Alias"? I have googled and come up blank so far. I will send the info along to Claire Browne and see if she has any ideas. I had this pic squirrelled away in my file on Jane Turner...
Evidently I found it here on this auction house site.
I had posted a pic, but the copyright statement on this site is particlarly harsh, so for now, just view it at the link..
Til next time, keep stitching ladies!

No comments: