Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Margret Gatis a little progress

Well, I don`t have much to show you, but every little bit counts, right? Anyway, here is my MG to date

 
 
 
 
 
and a closer pic of the double running in the single strand. I had started it in 2 strands (DMC) but didn`t like it. Maybe I read the directions wrong? 
Cross over three is fine, but double running over three seems to be hard on my eyes for some reason. At any rate, I plan to stitch more on her tonight. I am participating in Nicolas Scarlet Letter Year and trying to have a finish in 2013 of a pattern or kit from The Scarlet Letter. I doubt very very much this will be even half way finished by January 1. But any stitching is better than none, right?
 
Keep stitching ladies!
 

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great progress! You will get used to the over 3 soon :)