Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

A friend in need...

I have never done this before, but I am asking for help for a friend. I say friend, because she may not know it, but her wisdom and humour have gotten me through some rough patches in life...I have laughed and cried with her. I am talking about Coni Rich, The Spinster Stitcher here on Blogger. She needs our help. She is in stage five renal failure and is losing her house. If you could take a minute to check out this site:

https://www.youcaring.com/conirich-813248

A friend of hers has set up a site for donations. Please...anything will help. She has given so much to the blogging community and we have a chance to give back. Thank you in advance!


No comments: