Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Sunday, June 30, 2019

I need inspiration...

   I haven't touched my needlework (except to dust it) in months...not since Dec 2018 to be exact. I seem to have lost my mojo, so to speak. Maybe I need to start reading blogs and posting here again. I will give it a shot anyway. I have a lot of catching up to do with my favorite blogs, like Coni over at The Spinster Stitcher, and Marly at Samplers and Santas. I also have a lot of stitching to do with over 25 WIPs and countless others kitted up.
  There are many reasons I have lost interest, health issues mostly, compounded by some depression. Chronic pain has reared its' ugly head, and it is here to stay, so I may as well put on my big girl panties and get over it. God knows, if Coni can cope, so can I!!

Now to pick something to work on....
 

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Recommend Instagram instead of blog reading for a satisfying and quick fix of stitching. I am sorry for your health issues: