Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

No stitching

There has been no stitching and sporadic posts here for a while now. I have hardly picked up my needlework all year. I have done maybe an hours worth all told. I am done trying to get my stitchy mojo back. I have depression, and have lost interest in a lot of things.

 I am on medication and am thinking it just isn't working. As soon as the pandemic recedes I will see about increasing my dose. The AFB that we go to to see our doctor and get our meds has closed to retirees. So no docs and meds will have to be purchased instead of getting them free. (sort of, nothing is free)

I am just soooo tired of everything. All I see are nasty selfish people, hoarding and bullying on the net. I am so tired.

There will be no more posts til further notice.

Mj

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Thinking of you, MJ! Stay safe!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

I hope you find peace in your needlework. It has been amazing seeing your works all these years. Prayers will help.