Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mail Call...


This is what I got in the Mail yesterday...more stash![like I need more stash].I was waiting for the Just CrossStitch ornie issue for awhile...the Scarlet Letter patterns were holding up the package.I thought i`d try the DMC colour variations...I seem to be stuck on over-dyes lately.
I love the Scarlet Letters` patterns...these make me want to start another project, but i`m trying to restrain myself.I have 12 WIPs now...I really need to finish something.
I`m not so sure if the Fine Lines is worth the $10.00 price tag...this issue is only a B&W photocopy...I was expecting a magazine...13 photocopy pages does not a magazine make, not to me, anyway...I`ll see after I get a chance to read it.
The S&ANQ mag looks really good this time...I have been a bit disappointed in them lately...I wonder if there is a UK mag devoted to antique samplers? Anyone know? I really love 16th cent. english samplers...
Well i`m still stitching that ornie...must get back to it...ttfn

1 comment:

Anita said...

You new stash looks great. Could you tell me what issue is that
fine line magazine? I love what I see on the cover.