Walls for the wind and a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire ~
laughter to cheer you and those you love near you and all that your heart desires.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mary goes for coffee

I took Mary Wigham out for coffee the other day...I didn`t have any time to actually stitch on her here, as I had to shop before the stores closed...


This was my progress up til that point...you can see I took the black out the leaves around the squirrel were done in and used the lovely green (my favorite colour). In the medallion on the right, I substituted the black with the dark brownish red...


Isn`t this a cozy cafe? In fact, It`s called the Cozy Internet Cafe...I think i`ll take my stitching someday soon and drink lattes all day!
Keep stitching ladies!


3 comments:

Glenna said...

I'd join you in that cafe! Your MW is quite wonderful!

Jo said...

Mary looks lovely - great progress. And I like your changes, the black was a little harsh.

Lovely cafe :)

Carol said...

I wish my living room looked that cozy. Good idea to take MW there. You may start a trend :)